This site stopped on march 2005. However, I present these complementary links on new Ataxx games :
xAtaxx for Palm,
xAtaxx for Pocket PC,
HappyPenguin Hexxagon (Flash),
Neave Hexxagon (Flash),
Variants : Brainking Ataxx,
A.B., 10/07/2011, + 16/7/2011
- 18/03/2005 : a screenshot for the legendary 7th guest Microscope game
- 29/02/04 : for Pocket PC, two games in one, the Gems Attaxx and the Gems Hexxagon
- 29/02/04 : Splat Ataxx to do "Splat !" on his Mac
- 29/02/04 : Sucks and Sucks 2 are two old Ataxx of 1993, for Dos and Unix
- 28/02/04 : Mobile Ataxx the first Ataxx for phone (on Symbian OS)
- 28/02/04 : the Gtk Ataxx for Linux, the Heroic Ataxx for Java and the GPE Ataxx for Palm Pilot
- 17/03/03 : the Pytaxx is an Ataxx for Python.
- 31/01/03 : the Engulf Attaxx was hidden,
now it is shown
- 27/11/02 : the 2002 Attaxx, a new Ataxx
for Windows in 2002
- 27/11/02 : the Swing Ataxx, a java
- 26/11/02 : a java game rich in options, it is the XO Ataxx
- 25/11/02 : two games on line, the polish Zagraj Ataxx, and the brasilian Diego Ataxx
- 25/11/02 : we are now at hundred games of Ataxx/Hexxagon/variants (77
Ataxx, 15 Hexxagon, 8 variants), and the Aquataxx does the honour of the Aqua interface
of the new Mac OS X
- 25/11/02 : Kvirus, for Linux KDE 1 of
- 25/11/02 : wxAtaxx, runs on Linux and on
Windows and on the Mac...
- 25/11/02 : Atakks !, to begin on
Linux and Windows
- 24/11/02 : XO/GGI Ataxx,
an Ataxx against a Web server.
- 24/11/02 : Palm Ataxx,
an Ataxx to play in the palm of the hand.
- 22/11/02 : Globule 2002,
is a variant in DHTML where you play alone against 3 players.
- 22/11/02 : Jagex SlimeWar,
to play on the Internet, between internauts.
- 22/11/02 : GBA Ataxx,
for the Nintendo GameBoy Advance.
- 22/11/02 : G Hexxagon,
is a cool Hexxagon for the Gnome environment of Linux.
- 12/12/01 : Zillions Hexxagon,
an other game among the "Zillions of games" + a page of photos about the Leland Ataxx
- 12/12/01 : A PPC Ataxx for
Microsoft pocket computer
- 22/07/01 : two new Hexxagon games, the Palm Hexxagon and the Flash
Hexxagon, one for the Palm Pilot, the other for the Web with Flash.
- 03/07/01 : one agaist three with Spots, a
full screen Windows game
- 09/06/01 : the game Ataxx 64 for
Nintendo 64 is available.
- 28/05/01 : full of variants with Zillions
- 16/02/01 : seing the page of his game Attacks, Scott Biggs remembers...
- 14/10/00 : the strange worlds of Colony,
a Direct X game
- 29/08/00 : screenshots of the Amiga
- 27/08/00 : a demonstration version of Blobs is available
- 25/08/00 : the first Ataxx for PC, Spot (1990, on Dos) was lost... It is now
found, it is there...
- 14/08/00 : The very first Ataxx, the Amiga
Infection, is available, yes !!
- 02/08/00 : Attax 2000, a french and
- 29/07/00 : an Ataxx for and the Gnome desktop, the GAtaxx, and, soon avalaible, Ataxx 64 for Nintendo 64. And a new
management of the menus of this site.
- 28/07/00 : an Ataxx to play on line on "The Big Network" : Morph
- 27/07/00 : some new details on the Origins, with update fot the Amiga Infection
- 25/07/00 : waooh ! The discovery of the two inventors of Ataxx ! Of the
invention date, of the "how"... All is explain on the page Origins
- 24/07/00 : the Leland Ataxx runs on Windows, with the MAME emulator, see the
page Mame Leland Ataxx
- 22/07/00 : more informations about Infection! Before Virgin Mastertronic, it
was made by Wise Owl Software on Amiga. See
our page Origins. Yiu will see how
Infection became Ataxx
- 12/12/99 : a huge event: the discovery of three games older than the Leland
Ataxx : the Amiga Infection, the Spectrum Infection and the Amstrad Infection, so that, of course, there
are major modifications to the Origins
page (to be read first!)
- 11/12/99 : Excel Attax, a game for the
Microsoft Office program
- 11/9/99 : new Ataxx on line, DHTML
Tw33ty, with many options
- 4/7/99 : E as in Event, E as in Extreme, E as in EAtaxx, E as in Extreme Ataxx, the most powerfull Ataxx, whose
source is freely available
- 8/6/99 : the Nutsy Ataxx is not an Ataxx,
but a new variant
- 23/5/99 : on the Ataxx Pilot page, the DV
Ataxx is a variant of the DaVinci devices
- 16/5/99 : screenshots and installation notes for three Ataxx on Linux-KDE :
Attax Williams and Tk Attax Vetter
- 17/4/99 : a Z80 hexxagon, yes, for the old
Sinclair computers !
- 176/4/99 : Chisholm Attax, a new US
1997 and 1998 additions are listed on this other