- On Amiga, by Scott Biggs (USA).
- It is said to be "modelled after the arcade game called Ataxx" (Leland). But it is also said to be a strategy game.
- Programmed in Modula-2, using an Amiga 500. The author says :
It's my gift to you the Amiga community
- In 2001, seing this page, Scott Biggs remembers : « My girlfriend broke up with me partly because of how I was "wasting time" working on this game. Guess what? That game got me my first real job as a programmer at Origin Systems! »
- 7x7 board, red and blue pieces colours, classical beginning position (red in top-left and bottom-right).
- Many parameters : blocks edition, 5 levels, beginning colour (red, by default), ability to undo...
- May be downloaded here or there (74 Kb, lzh format).
- Go to the game documentation.
Of course, I search a picture and others informations... Write me. A.B.