- This game (dated 2001) is made in SDL, so it may run on Linux and Windows.
- On Windows (tested 98), it launches a DOS Windows in the background
and, by the way, it is interesting to launch it from a DOS windows (or a
shortcut). The command "atakks -h" shows all the parameters. The command "atakks
-t 7 7" opens the usual 7x7 board instead of the default 11x11 board.
- It is a classical Ataxx, without block, and without the usual beginning
- There is one level for the computer and it is weak.
- You find this game on the page of the French Fabien.