- After his Tw33ty pour Windoze, The dutsch Eric Wienke again did this game to put it on a wab page, written in DHTML available only for Internet Explorer (version 4 and moree) (so only for Windows and Mac), in 1999.
- As for the "Windoze" version, the squares are, by default, in blue and yellow, with pieces in green (for human) and red. 12 pieces for each ones. But, as for the first version, it is possible to change for having a classical Ataxx configuration :
- This configuration has the following parameters :
The board is 7x7, 8x8 or 9x9, the initial number of pieces is 2, 6 or 12. There are 3 levels, and the best is better than the "Windoze" verion one.
- Moving rules are classical. The player moves pieces by drag and drop. No blocks.
DHTML for Microsoft navigators only...
- On each level, the best scores are saved, in the difference of number of pieces. But it is not always just, because if you are winning by 20-0, you don't conqueer all the squares...
- This game is a free GNU software.
- To play this game (and save it), go on this page.