- This game is to play between two players on the Internet. They chat some sentence in a window, while they are playing. The site "The big player" presents 5 other such games (among a chess one).
- To play, you have to do some logging operations, and I don't do it. I hope some "logger" will send me some informations and a picture of a game being played. This one comes from the introduction page.
- The explanations about the moving rules are not precise, but there is the title of the game, "Dominate", and there is the fact the Origine is given to be the Go (as said in the documentation of Dominate), so that I say that pieces are moving as in Dominate.
- Also, as in Dominate, there are blocks that pieces cannot jump.
- There are also the same pieces colours, green and red (orange,here).
The length of average game is done to be 5 mn.
- So, you have to go on the Big Player site. Or on the Game TV site.