- For me, the Html editors are unuseless (excepted for documentation or publication editors..., but they have many limitations). The language is enough simple to be wrote in a text editor. However, some simple Html editors present few interesting functionnalities.
- In Arachnophilia, I use chiefly the site analyser (to see bad internal links...). Sometimes I use it to help me to find an unusual syntax. Also the "recolor tags" option is interesting.
- There are many others functionnalities which make Arachnophilia one of the most famous freeware Html editor.
At least for links verification...
- This software of Paul Lutus (U.S.A.) is a "careware", that is to say that you have nothing to pay, and you are invited to be more careful with your family and friends.
- To download it, see the page of the author.