The left frame (yellow, vertical) is a menu to call the games. They are alphabetically ordered. Each one is preceded by a letter :
(Mac, BeOs... may follow, if I have some help)
- J for the java games
- D for the Dos games
- L for the Linux games
- S for the (Java ou VB) Script or Shockwave games
- W for the Windows games
A line to present the game
The first lines presents :
- the name of the game (real name or - if not specific - created fot this site
- the author
- the date (month/year). It is the date where the game was first noticed in this site
- possibly, an asterisk *, when it is a recoverable java game, or a downloadable other game. To know what is a java recoverable game, go to our page "Recovering java games" at the bottom of the menu of our sub-site about Ataxx games.
- the link to the page of the author, or to download the game.
These address may be not available, and it is it is strike. If they have changed, thanks to give me the new ones for corrections.
- for a Java or script game, you may play on this page. Here the option is called Java Web.
- for a no Java game, there is the page where the author presents his game and allows you to download it. Here option is called Win Prog, Dos Prog or Linux Prog to remember the operating system
See before, to better choose
If the visual side is favoured (it is a pictures album...), the critical side is also present. But I prefer a multiform criticism. A good game for a high level player may be unlike by a beginner or a player in an amateurish way (as me...), and conversely.