- Created by Gérard Chauvin, 37 rue Mazarin, 51100 Reims, France. Version Windows 3.1 of may 1995. Cellules means cells.
- Shareware of 50 FF, with few limitations (window at the beginning of each game).
- 7x7 board, 4 levels, red and green pieces. No blocks. Animations a little slow. Beginning options not easy.
Cells are reproducing or jumping
- However documentation is good, it is never said that it is some Ataxx game.
- High level, but too slow in "expert" mode.
- Was present on the CD-Rom of the french magazine PC Fun #6 (june 1995). As I saw it never elsehere, I put it here to download (15 Kb, zip format) (it also needs to have under the folder windows\system the files vbrun300.dll, threed.vbx, cmdialog.vbx, msafinx.dll, often used by other programs).